Dear GDO Division Members,
I hope everyone is off to a great start to the new year!
We are excited to announce that California State University, East Bay is hosting our Women in Leadership Forum on March 12, 2022 (held virtually)!
We are currently accepting research papers to be presented at the forum. Proposals will include a paper submission (maximum 10 pages, double spaced, excluding abstract, title page, references, tables/figures), to be presented virtually. Thanks to our donors, there is no cost to attend or present at the forum. The papers/presentations should be on a topic relevant to women in leadership (broadly defined). The forum will include a mix of academic and professional audience members and presenters, including women executives and senior leaders. Thus, papers that have strong practical relevance or implications are particularly desirable. Submissions are due 2/15/2022!
Below are some key details for the submission process.
1. Papers will be presented via a (virtual, synchronous) 10-minute presentation on 3/12/2022.
2. Paper submission 10 – pages (double spaced) maximum, excluding abstract, tables, figures, and references.
3. Proposal abstract: 250 word maximum.
4. Proposals are due on (2/15/2022 at 11:59 PM PST).
5. Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent on (2/25/2022).
6. Conference proceedings will be published electronically.
7. Thanks to our donors, this event will be 100% free to presenters and attendees.
If you have any questions, please contact the research track chairs – Dr. Grant Brady and Dr. Lynn Bowes-Sperry at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lynn Bowes-Sperry & Grant Brady